The subunits and their dynamic functions are as under listed.
- Academic Affairs, handles all issues revolving around Student Requests; Senate Matters; Student Data Management (controls and manages attendance, results, and student information database); and Transcript issuance.
- Admissions, coordinates all issues of admission; and attends to guiding policies.
- Establishment has the core responsibility of processing recruitment of resourceful employees; training and retraining of Staff; ensuring up-to-date Staff records; and seeing to the general welfare of Staff from the point of entry to exit.
- Examinations and Records, handles all matters of examinations; certificate issuance; ID card issuance; and student records from admission to graduation.
- Legal, provides the University with requisite legal counsel and direction; in order to evade needless litigations.
- Purchasing is that arm of Registry which handles procurement of items for university use. The subunit also registers, interviews; and awards supplies to vendors.
- Stores, is vested with the responsibility of making requests for, and releasing office consumables to departments, directorates and units of the university
- Transport, is responsible for providing mobility for University administration. The Unit also maintains the University fleet; as well as advises Management on fueling schedules.